This delivery service program is available to any Portage County resident with a valid Portage County library card.
How does it work?
PLACING YOUR HOLDS
1. Visit the catalog to request your library materials as you normally would OR call any branch for assistance in placing holds.
2. When you are asked to select a pick up location from the drop-down menu, choose your preferred Xpress pick up location.
**When requesting staff to place holds over the telephone, branch hours may differ temporarily to the hours listed on the website.
**When your holds arrive in the Outreach Services office, they will be checked out to you on the next business day and will be available for pick up after 5:00 pm.
**Deliveries are made Monday through Friday. If you are notified on a weekend day, your materials will be delivered on Monday.
RETRIEVING YOUR MATERIALS
FROM LOCKER BOX
1. Using the locker box's keypad, enter the last (7) seven digits of your library card number and then press ENTER.
2. Your assigned locker box will automatically open.
3. Remove your requested library materials from the box, and then close the door.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
- A book return is conveniently located at each Library Express location for returning materials.
- As mentioned previously, deliveries are made Monday through Friday. If you are notified on a weekend day, your materials will be delivered on Monday.
- For recognized holidays when PCDL is closed, your materials will be delivered on the next business day.
- Should you check the status of your requested materials online, please note the following status definitions:
Materials are being routed to the office.
On Holds Shelf
Materials are in the office, but NOT yet checked out